You are looking for your best-suited vaporizer for your herbs?…. Then you will LOVE this ranking!
Below you find a list with 9 of the BEST vaporizer currently available! (beware outdated rankings on google)
I’m Max Vape the chief reviewer and founder of this website.
This is my 2017 lineup… all these vapes are carefully selected – Up to the present day I have used 47 vaporizers.
Don’t miss out… to check out my Best Vape Mod Ranking 2017
Which is the BEST Dry Herb Vaporizer overall?
After using a lot of vapes in 2017….. I can finally announce the winner:
#1 Vaporizer – Firefly 2! – A beauty and a beast! ( and a perfect price too! )
#1 | Firefly 2 *Great flavor and superior vapor quality
The Firefly 2 is a freaking beast! i repeat a freaking beast!
It is a new and more improved version of the first firefly. The weight, size, and the battery life have been upgraded. And many new features were added.
This is the #1 Vaporizer for Concentrates, Wax, Loose Leaf and Herb.
Why the #1? The reason is Five fold:
- Supernatural Battery Life – Only 20min to charge is back full.
- NO waste of Herbs – One bowl for multiple sessions.
- Best Vapor Quality – Flavorful even at high temperatures.
- It uses a convection oven – which unlike its nearest competitors is untouchable. The concentrate or herb which ever you choose to use doesn’t get smashed to bits soon as you fire it up. Making your filler last ages.
- 2 Year Warranty – This Sh*t is meant to last, this isn’t a blaze and break down in 6 months piece of kit.
Before Reading the rest of the review, i have done the most covered review of the Firefly 2 with Video of it in action.
#2 | Pax 3 *Sleek design and great for herbs
The Pax 3 is a stronger version of the pax 2, and one of the best portable vaporizers on the market. It boasts a sleek design, lightning fast heating, and clean, strong vapor. Read more in my Pax 3 Review.
I am really impressed with the PAX 3. It has best-in-class features and great performance, which makes it to a top-shelf vaporizer! Using the PAX 3, the performance with herbs stood out and were beyond my expectations. If you are a dry herb only user, the PAX 3 is one of the best picks. If you are a heavy wax user, you should check out the – Best Vape Pen Ranking – for a suitable wax pen.
Why not #1? I personally prefer convection vaporizers (like the Firefly 2): A vape you can take 1-2 draws… and then put it down saving the rest for later.
Summing up all the new features:
- Haptic Feedback – The PAX3 haptic feedback indicates when vapor is ready when the device enters standby mode, and when it’s turned off.
- PAX App – Available for iPhone and Android. It allows you to optimize temperature settings and vapor production
- 3 selectable oven options – Full-packed Oven + Half-packed Oven + Concentrate Oven
- Colors – Black, Gold, Silver and Limited Edition Rose Gold
- Dual-Use – Works with Dry Herb and Concentrate / Wax
- Heating time – 15 seconds
- Warranty – 10 years.
E-cigarettePros Rating: 98/100
#3 | Davinci IQ *Dry Herb Master
DaVinci IQ is a premium portable vaporizer and I like to call it the “Dry-Herb Master”. It performs like a champ – The Vapor is rich&flavorful and it can produce big clouds. DaVinci’s last release was the Davinci Ascent a few years ago. The IQ is a very impressive upgrade.
Since I am a huge fan of convection heating and I like to vape concentrates… The IQ doesn’t get the first position in my ranking. But it should be your first pick if you are into conduction + a dry herb user only.
This is what I like about the IQ:
- Long Warranty – 10-year warranty from a very reputable company
- Replaceable Batteries – The IQ runs with replaceable 18650 batteries. So you can use it day ‘n night. 1 Battery lasts about 50-80min.
- Quality Zirconia Material – Parts of the IQ are made of Zirconia. The air path, extended+flat mouthpieces, and the pearl on top. It ensures the purest and cleanest vapor! I would recommend using the extended mouthpiece for cooler vapor.
- 3 Heat Modes – Smart Path mode (gradually increasing degrees over 10 minutes), Precision mode (Maintains a certain temperature for a 10min session), and Boost mode (boosts up the temperature while holding the power button to get a little extra juice out of a draw).
- Sleek LED Display – The 51 LED Grid display provides a high-tech and modern feel
If this is your first vape or if you’re advanced vaper… you will appreciate what this vape has to offer. It has almost everything you can ever want in a portable vape – from precise temp control to pure flavor.
E-cigarettePros Rating: 97/100
Best Cheap Vaporizer (portable) – 2017
Since its release, everybody has been so hyped getting it…. My expectations were exceeded.
The G Pen Elite is my favorite vape in the $100-$250 price range. There are two features that stand out the most: Sleek Design & Ease of use.
Grenco Science focused on manufacturing a vaporizer… with a user-friendly interface + modern ergonomic design. Holding the G Pen will feel very natural – since your fingers fit perfectly in the curves of the device! In addition, you will easily adjust the temperatures (200°F-428°F ) and see it on the display on the side of the device.
The Elite has one of the largest ovens on the vaporizer market. And it does a good job in delivering a great tasting vapor. What I liked the most, is that my unit was still staying cool – even after 1-2min of vaping.
What I Loved About It To Make it Hit The Number 1 Spot
• It heats up in about 30 seconds
• It delivers a good vapor quality
• The heating chamber is large and made of high-quality ceramic
• It comes with a digital display to help you control the temperature accurately
• It is Portable and discreet
• It has a glossy, ergonomic design
Seriously if your looking for a vaporizer In the price range between $100 – $250, you will not find a better vaporizer.
To save ~$25 on your purchase… click the Button below + Enter: “WELCOME15″ at Checkout.
*only available at https://e-cigarettepros.com/
Watch The Video Below and See What the G-Pen Elite is all About…
Best Vape Pen 2017 – Top 3
#1 | Dr. Dabber Aurora *Oils and Waxes
Dr. Dabber Aurora impressed me! This vape pen is specifically designed for wax and oil concentrates.
The Kit hits the spot: 3 of the most popular and best-performing atomizers on the market. Dual Quartz Rods, Dual Ceramic Rods & Ceramic Disc. Amazing!
Another popular feature is the threadless magnetic connections.
After trying is out for a couple of weeks. I figured out the best way to enjoy this vape pen – Use less heat to get more flavor! The taste will blow you away.
Everyone needs this vaporizer pen in their collection. Hands down.
E-cigarettePros Rating: 100/100
#2 | QuickDraw 300 *Dry herb, E-liquid and wax
The QuickDraw 300 is the latest vape pen innovation – Imagine satisfying your different vapor cravings (Wax / Dry herbs / Eliquid) with just one device.
Sounds good? Then the QuickDraw is your vape pen. I really love to go out partying with the QD. It prevents me from smoking cigarettes and at the end of the night, it relaxes me with its dry herb cartridge (~ 6 Draws). I was really impressed with the e-liquid cartridge since it got me more vapor than the ecig I own.
Why not #1? The QuickDraw is a really great all-rounder. But the concentrates-only vape Dr. dabber just performs better it’s wax-niche. No surprise of course.
What else do I like about the QuickDraw 300?
- Pass-Trough Technology – You can vape while the vaporizer is plugged in and charging.
- High-End Feel – When you unpack the QD and hold it in your hand… you will notice how exceptionally well made this device is.
- Discreet – It has a very discreet pocket size vape pen
- Smart-Cartridges System – You can effortlessly switch between the different cartridges. In addition, the QD300 instantly recognizes what you are vaping. So it heats your materials at the specific optimal temperature. This prevents overheating and you will have a rich and flavorful vapor.
E-cigarettePros Rating: 98/100
#3 | Vaporfi Rebel 3 *E-liquid
The Vaporfi Rebel 3 is a beast. Despite its small size, it has one of the largest tanks and long lasting batteries of any vapes currently on the market.
This feature brought the Rebel 3 in E-cigarettePROs top 5 Vape pens. It just recently came out and VaporFi began shipping it on the 14th of July 2016. Read the detailed review here.
I was surprised by the massive clouds produced. Small but powerful!
E-cigarettePros Rating: 95/100
Best Desktop Vaporizer 2016 – Top 3
#1 | Volcano *Extremely high quality and easy to use
The Truth about the Volcano: At first you will not understand why it’s „so expensive“, but once own it you don’t know how you lived without it. The Volcano is made by Storz & Bickel, who also responsible for bringing out crazy vapes like the plenty, crafty and mighty.
Even though I got the Volcano in 2010, I never changed my opinion: The best vape money can buy. Alright, how is the vaping experience? I used the Easy Valve kit:
- A lot of visible smoke (not normal for herbal vaporizer)
- So effective. A couple of draws and you are in your own world.
- Still works after using it for 6 years
E-cigarettePros Rating: 100/100
#2 | Plenty *Strong and smooth vapor
The Plenty is a really awesome vape.
It produces the strongest and smoothest vapor I’ve experienced. How? The Plenty has even a bigger herb chamber than the Volcano!
It surely has a funny look, but it’s all for the purpose giving you a great vaping experience.
You will find it very easy to pull from and everything feels natural.
It is 100% true vaporization. Mostly convection heating and does a damn good job at it.
E-cigarettePros Rating: 98/100
#3 | Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer *Affordable and well performing
A low price great performing desktop vaporizer! I used the Extreme Q Vaporizer with the balloon.
You can also use the whip. Great, if you have friends over! Comparable to a hookah session.
What I liked about it was its great design.
Sleek and stylish body with a bright digital display.
The vaping experience is amazing. Seriously the best desktop vape you can get under $200.
E-cigarettePros Rating: 95/100
Best Grinder 2017
A good grinder should be a standard part of every vape-enthusiasts kit. Many vapers started (myself included) with an inexpensive $10 grinder. Those grinders will only ever be “good enough”.
The Santa Cruz Shredder is the best grinder currently on the market. It grinds exceptionally well. With its unique tooth design… it grinds fairly fine, but coarse enough so your vaporizer screens don’t clog!
This is what I like about the -SCS-
- Portable – It has a small convenient size
- Perfectly Fluffed Blends – The innovative tooth design is twice as strong.. and are designed to cut both ways. You won’t get a better grind than this
- Extra fine Mesh Screen – This stainless steel sifter allows the smallest pollen particles to fall through… which you should save for future use… because they are extremely potent.
The Santa Cruz Shredder is priced competitively & even below the cost of other high-performance grinders. The fluffed grind gave me better results than usual and the SCS is going to be my #1 for now. Have fun using it!
Save 10% with ECIGPROS10
*only available at https://e-cigarettepros.com/ => prevents scratches & protects the shiny finish
You don’t want that…. your vape quits on you after 2 weeks + a solid performance?
Then you need to invest around >$100
Enjoyed this best vaporizer ranking? Check out my best vape store ranking 2017.
Sidenote: In my opinion, there are no better marijuana vaporizer, then the ones listed. If there are new ones coming out: I will definitely update the best vaporizers list for you. Now you have all information you need, to get your own best dry herb vaporizer. Start Vaping!
THE BEST VAPORIZERS 2017 INCLUDE:
- Best Vaporizer, Best Dry Herb Vaporizer
- 1 – Firefly 2 (On-Demand Heating)
- 2 – Pax 3 (Sleek Design)
- 3 – Davinci IQ (Dry Herb Master)
- 4 – G PEN Elite (Largest Oven)
- 5 – Dr. Dabber Aurora (Concentrates Master)
- 6 – Quickdraw 300 (3 in 1)
- 7 – The Volcano (The Legend)
- 8 – The Plenty (Smoothest Vapor)
- 9 – Arizer Extreme Q (Value for Money)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Other Vapers, would love to hear your opinion! Please share your thoughts/experiences with these Vaporizers down below!