Join E-Cigarette Pros’ Annual Essay Writing Contest!
Do you think you are a budding writer? Do you think you have the skills and creativity needed to produce a winning essay piece?
Get the opportunity to win $2,500 and feature your writing capability as E-Cigarette Pros is sponsoring an essay writing competition, open to all college and high school students! Regardless of where you are in the world, you now have the chance to have your creative and engaging essay published.
Grab the attention of our panel of judges and take home the exciting prize!
For your essay, you can use any of the topics below:
- Is nicotine dangerous?
- Is an e-cigarette safer to smoke compared to tobacco?
- Do e-cigarettes blow up or produce harmful chemicals?
- Is it acceptable to vape and smoke at the same time?
- What are the different types of e-cigarettes and what would you recommend?
- Can e-cigarettes help me quit smoking?
- Is an e-cigarette cheaper compared to tobacco?
- Is secondhand vapor from an e-cigarette dangerous?
If you have impressed our talented and experienced panel of judges, your work won’t just be published in all the sites owned by e-cigarettepros.com, you’ll also win a $2,500 scholarship!
- You must be a college or high school student.
- Provide proof of your enrollment in a high school, university, or college.
- Your GPA must not be below 3.0.
In order for you to know what our judges are on the lookout for, we have listed additional criteria that you can use as a guide when writing your winning piece.
- Plagiarism is NOT allowed. You will be automatically disqualified if you are caught. Before handing out the essays to be reviewed by our judges, we will run all submissions on our plagiarism checker. Therefore, you have to be careful. Cite the quotes properly if you have to include any in your work.
- Our judges want to be impressed by a creative approach on any of the topics we have provided. We recommend you do some serious pre-planning and brainstorming before you start writing.
- When you select the topic for your essay, you have to stick to it throughout your entire piece. Also, you must understand it or else you will have fewer chances of winning the $2,500 scholarship.
- If you choose to include images, make sure you provide the sources.
- Grammatical errors will be deducted from your overall score. Make sure you proofread your work several times. A fully polished essay will likely be the winning entry.
- Your essay must be in the English language. Any other language won’t be considered for review.
- Every submission must be 1,000 to 2,000 words. Any essay that’s less than the minimum word count or more than the maximum word count will be disqualified immediately.
- We assess the ability of every participant to follow instructions, so take everything we listed to heart.
- Send your winning piece to email@example.com with the line, “Essay Writing Contest,” as the subject.
- Include your name and contact information in the e-mail.
The deadline is on the 5th of January, 2018. The winner will be announced on the 15th of January, 2018.